Finding Joy in the Journey

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

We are up at the river for thanksgiving. Today we had so much fun playing in the water. Johnny went spearfishing and caught an 18 inch bass. It was so tasty all smothered in butter and spices. It tasted so good that he went out and caught another one for tomorrow's lunch.







I thought M looked cute in this picture. JB was in the middle of a yawning and smilig. He is so funny, I don't think he wants me to post this.

We also enjoyed a delicious turkey dinner. Uncle Billy deep fried a Turkey and Kelly made the best orange rolls. It was fun to be up here with all the cousins. CJ even got to see his cousin Lang and Uncle Aaron (my brother) and Aunt Marlene down at the Lang's house. This is a day of thanks and I have so much to be grateful for. I am thankful for my friends, family, the church and my Savior and His Sacrifice.


Johnny took Curren out one day to ride motorcycles.  They had such a blast.
We all got our family pictures done for our Christmas cards.


1 comment:

The Birth Control Pill said...

i love that you go to the river regularly with your family. what great memories for C and M to have as they grow up.

btw, how did you find a wetsuit small enough to fit C? so cute!!!