Finding Joy in the Journey

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today is Valentine's day. JB and I celebrated last night. We went to a little Italian place down town San Clemente, then we went to the movies and saw Fool's Gold. It was a fun night out, and it was nice not having to fight the crowds. We had the whole movie theatre to ourselves.

These are the Valentine's treat buckets I made for the kids. I love doing things like this for the little ones. JB use to get a bucket, but this Valentine's day I made him some heart shaped sugar cookies.


Here is a picture of C-monster opening his little Valentine's surprise from Grandma and Papa.

Here is sister looking at her My Little Pony book. She is pointing at the ponies in this picture. She loves her ponies. She is such a girl. It is so much fun!

Yesterday I also made CJ and baby M cute monkey blankets, a pink for sis and blue for brother. This way they will always have blankets in the car.

No comments: