Finding Joy in the Journey

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday!


I can't believe it's been an entire year. I don't want my baby to get any older. I wish I could freeze time sometimes so I could just savor her cute little gummy smile and her soft little cheeks a little longer.

Here she is at her birthday dinner at Grandma and Papa Hennings' home. She was so good all night even though she did not nap well all day. That just shows her great personality, happy, easy going, and funny.
All the cousins.
Happy birthday girl.
She dove right into the cake.
She loved the coconut cake. It was delicious.
She did not stop until her plate was clean.
She got a new baby doll, stroller, crib and high chair set. She LOVES babies. She calls a baby a "de-de" it's pretty cute. Notice her pointing to the baby in the picture.

No comments: