Finding Joy in the Journey

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'm Still Alive

I am still here, but my computer got too overloaded and has issues so I don't have access to my pictures. I am down here in SC now. It is not too bad. I love having my mom's help. I do miss HB though, a lot. I miss all my friends, and CJ's friends. I also miss walking to the beach and main street.


I enjoy surfing down here in SC. I also love hanging with my sis in laws and old friends. My parents don't have Tivo so I've been doing a lot of reading. I love the Stephanie Meyer books (Twilight). I am hooked. I am not even a reader, but I am really flying through them. I look forward to having my computer back. Mine is a mac and my mom has a PC so I don't know how to use hers. That is why my posts have been so boring. Hopefully my next post will be more interesting to look at!

4 comments:

Suman Family said...

I was wondering about you just today. It seemed as though you just disappeared and then you left a comment and a new posting! You're back. I'm glad things are well down south. It is true...our daughters are growing up so fast! I am loving this age. Hope to see you around soon.

the bates motel said...

so glad you guys are doing good! come to the beach this thurs around 1030 or so. it would be fun to see you and your cute kids! we miss you guys!

Mama Bear said...

I'm glad you guys are still alive! We keep hoping to see you one of these Mondays!! Let us know when you are down next time and we'll have to hit the park!!

Busy B Preschool said...

I miss all of you guys. We need to hang on Monday. Maybe we can all go to the park or something.