Finding Joy in the Journey

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Construction


Here is a picture of JB walking on the roof. He is crazy!


Here is a picture looking down the hall from the Master bedroom into the kitchen and dining room.


CJ going up the stairs to the studio. He is about to throw nails at me.


Here is Miss B, and Mommy, in her room.


Here is the dining room, and CJ is going out the front door.


Here is JB and CJ looking down from the Studio into the master bedroom.


Here is a picture of Jb in his new studio above the garage.



After we looked at the house, we decided to take a walk down town and onto the pier. We can't wait to be back in HB and go for walks down to Main Street, the beach, and the pier.

2 comments:

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

Hey Julie! The house is looking good! SO when do you guys think it will be done and you will be back in HB?

Erin said...

I am so glad you found me! I will add you to my blog list too! your family is so stinkin' adorable. and I am so excited about your house...i heard from my mom that you were doing that, congrats. thanks for the christmas card too. we need to tell Jenny to make a blog too, so we can keep in touch better. I miss you, and I am going to keep checking back in on you.