Finding Joy in the Journey

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Wicked

JB and I went to go see Wicked with my brother Steve, and his wife Jessie, and some of the Smith family. We had such a fun evening with them. We went out to dinner at In n Out, then we all drove up together in their big, awesome, van. We arrived in L.A. with lots of time on our hands, so we walked around and looked at the stars, and we also went into a cool vintage clothing store. Jessie, Spencer and I all found some cool wigs!

We all enjoyed seeing Wicked so much. I am obsessed with it. I listen to the soundtrack all the time. Johnny and I were so lucky to get such great seats. We were only 8 rows back and in the center. It is definitely my favorite musical I have ever seen. JB and I would love to go see it again. I would recommend it to anyone.






5 comments:

Nikki said...

THAT looks like so much fun! I would love to see Wicked. AND you look AWESOME as a brunette! I never would have imagined it. Guess you're just one of those beauties who look good with any color of hair.

Moody Family... said...

we love wiked, too!!! it is our fave! my kids love to sing, Popular and know ALL of the words!

Erin said...

That looks like so much fun! and I agree with nikki...you look cute as a brunette. I recently became a brunette for the first time, and its kind of fun.

also, i was just looking back on old posts...and the picture of cj on the floor eating pirtaes booty...looks just you did when you were little...its crazy!

snlbarney said...

Julie! I am so glad we are connected now... sorry it took me so long:) We are going to see Wicked at the end of March, I am so excited, and glad you loved it! Your kids are adorable! I can't believe you got curlers in your daughters hair - too cute!

theleguis said...

Julie, what fun. You guys are seriously adorable ( its marsah Proffit btw) How do you guys know the smith family? I love them. They were in my ward growing up. anyways just wanted ot say hi. check us out at theleguis.blogspot.com

PS I don't know if johnny remembers meeting my husband 6 yrs or so ago but the first thing he said to fede was "argentina- great surfing." fede being from way way inland was like what? He's now learned of the surfing in Argentiina and said "hey marsh your friend was right" funny.
Marsha