Finding Joy in the Journey

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Crazy Sleeper

CJ is a very cute little boy when he sleeps.  I always find him in funny positions.  These are pictures of him sleeping over the last few months.  I decided to post them because they are so funny.

This first one is not that crazy, but I thought it was cute that he actually fell asleep outside on the lawn chair.
The Alligator got him.
Where is he?  That is a question I often ask when I go and check on him at night.
This shot reminded me a little of that scene from E.T.
I don't know how the ball stayed like that.  This shot was taken at Family Camp in Utah.  He fell off the bed one night.  Good thing he was not on top!
He must have fallen asleep saying his prayers. 
He is sitting criss-cross-applesauce.  
How is he sleeping like that?
Here he is between the side of the bed and the wall covered in pillows.
It is so ironic because as I am writing this post, CJ is not in his bed asleep, he is smashed in- between the bed and wall again on top of all the pillows.

10 comments:

Shannan said...

classic too freaking funny!

Rockwell5 said...

What a wild man! Too cute!

diana said...

I love it! What a crack up.

Steph said...

I am dying laughing right now. I hope I have 10 Currens because he is the funniest kid I know! Love him. I used to sleep like that as a kid too. I'd always have my head hanging off the side or do a 180 in my sleep and end up w/ my head at the foot of the bed.

Melissa White said...

This is the funniest post! Good job capturing all the sleeping positions!

Mama Bear said...

Okay, this is seriously the funniest post I've ever seen! I am laughing my head off right now! I love that boy! It was fun to see you today...can't wait until you are back for good! yea! :)

Benjamin said...

Thanks for your comment/support and prayers Julie. Hopefully we will find something more out this week. The Foster Mother has not made a decision yet I guess. I'll let you know (and I'm sure I'll update our blog).

Dan & Stacy said...

That is really funny. I don't know how he slept in some of those positions. How cool that you have all the pictures!

Feather Fam. said...

He is a crazy sleeper...if only I could sleep that easy! Soooo funny1

Doug and Kristi said...

I was laughing hysterically looking at these pictures! It's hilarious the ways these kids can sleep...I have to say that Curren's top the charts!