Finding Joy in the Journey

Sunday, November 16, 2008

HB fun

I have so much fun when I am in Huntington Beach.   I can't wait to move back. I feel so blessed to have so many cool friends that have little ones my kid's age. I love park days on Tuesdays because I show up and there's always tons of moms and kids from the ward to hang out with.  It is funny how it has worked out that all the little boys are the same age, and all the little girls are the same age.

Here are the little buddies drawing with chalk.  This was only half of the kids, it was crazy how many there were that day.
On Friday we all went down to 9th street because Rachael was in town.  M had fun playing with Savi.  They were so cute, they looked like sisters.
He was so happy because he had so many little buddies to run around with.
Loving the 80 degree weather.  It was hotter than a summer day.
CJ had so much fun playing boats with Asher, even the water was a chili 58 degrees.


 

1 comment:

the bates motel said...

that day was so fun at the beach! cute pics of the kids. i'm glad ca isn't too far away!