Finding Joy in the Journey

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fun Halloween Dinners

I've done a couple of fun Halloween dinners this month. My kids and husband loved them.  

This dinner was an opened faced sloppy joe with cheese cut like a jack-o-lantern.
I made stew in the crock pot and made the face out of a biscuit.  I made holes with the top of a salt shaker and used kitchen scissors to cut hair for this funny guy.
The other funny guys.
I made jack-o-lanterns using a knife to cut out their faces.

5 comments:

Melissa White said...

What a Cute idea! I might just have to try it tonight for dinner!!!!

Dan & Stacy said...

How cute Julie! You are so creative.

Anonymous said...

so cute. that stew looks yummy I need the recipe!

the bates motel said...

so fun! i need to try something like that for next year! carter is obsessed w/ everything halloween :)!

Rockwell5 said...

Yummy fun! Looking forward to the Halloween costume pics!

On another note, I was so looking forward to seeing you this weekend, but our kids aren't feeling well (all the kids but EZ that is). We are probably going to have to pass. We don't want anyone else to get sick. :( So sad. I'm bummed...