Finding Joy in the Journey

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Preschool Party


Curren had such a fun time at his preschool Halloween party.  All his little friends liked his costume.  

CJ with Jackson and Katie.


Here is a picture of him and his friends feeding his horse some hay.  It was so cute.

The spread.

Here he is sitting at the table with his girlfriend Kayla.  I think he likes her because he always talks about her, and he chose to sit next to her.
Miss B even came to the party.  She had a major floor kicking melt down towards the end of the party because someone sat in her seat at the coloring table during her trip to the bathroom. Baby girl started screaming too because she was so tired and hungry.  It was so frustrating.  I was trying to feed baby some carrots, but it was getting everywhere, and M was on the floor flipping out and screaming like a mad woman.  I was trying to console both girls, and I just wanted to leave but CJ was having a blast playing all the Halloween games with his friends.  I was worried that he would make a scene if I made him leave.  I think everyone was looking at me like I was crazy for having 3 kids.  Luckily CJ left without a complaint.  He's such a good boy, and baby girl stopped crying while I was pushing her in the stroller, but miss B no, she screamed all the way to the car, laying down on the sidewalk a couple of times on the way.

Here's the queen B prior to her melt down.  Maybe the sugar in that cupcake frosting triggered a melt down.

No comments: