Finding Joy in the Journey

Saturday, November 14, 2009

10 Yeart Reunion

I went to my 10 year High School Reunion. It was at Irons in the Fire in San Clemente. I had fun catching up with old friends.

We went with the Whitesides. Jenny and I were best friends growing up. We met when we were 3 or 4. We always hung out and loved going to stake dances together.
Ten years after graduation and 3 kids later. I got the award for having the most kids.
San Clemente High School alumni class of 1999! They played that song tonight I'm going to party like it's 1999 by Prince.
Megan Gibby, me, Trisha Sutch, Becky Bailey, and Jenny Greiner.

1 comment:

Dan & Stacy said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I love your dress. I'm kind of bummed I couldn't make it. That's funny that you got an award for most kids!