Finding Joy in the Journey

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

21 Months Old!

I just can't believe that my baby girl is already 21 months old.  She will be 2 years old before I know it.  Some of the things I love about her is she is very loving and affectionate. She is always giving hugs and kisses. She is a little mommy and is constantly carrying her baby around. She is such a talker and every day she says something new. She is always imitating her older brother and loves to follow him around. She does tricks when you ask her to. Another thing I love about her is that she is a little water baby. The other day I was dressing her in the morning and she was so upset because I would not let her put on her swim suit (we were in a huge hurry to get out of the house).  She is such a fun girl who always keeps me on my toes.  I don't know what my life would be without her.


 
Here she is playing at the baby beach in Dana Point.
Here she is imitating her brother, she loves to skateboard with him.
Doing her "trick" with big brother.
Here she is snuggling with Daddy.  Sucking on her left arm is also one of her little quirks too. 

2 comments:

the bates motel said...

happy 21 mo! it really goes by so fast. she is such a cutie. love the pic of her sleeping w/ johnny.

diana said...

She is SO adorable! I can't wait for her and Marley to be best buddies!