Finding Joy in the Journey

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Irvine Regional Park

We spent the day at the Irvine Regional Park. It was our first time and we definitely will go again. There was a nice little zoo that only cost 2 dollars to get in, there was play grounds, there was a duck pond, there was a little train ride, and there is going to be a pumpkin patch starting this weekend. My kids loved it and are still talking about it.

Checking out the bears at the zoo.
feeding the goats at the petting zoo.  Happy Saxon.
All the little buddies on the train.
Miss B standing by the engine.  She loved the train!

6 comments:

Autumn said...

We love Irvine Park! Actually Layne has never been there, but when Christian was little my sister and I would meet there all the time!
Hurry and get back to HB so we can surf together one day!!

Mama Bear said...

Cute. I have never heard of this place! You'll have to let me know next time you go...Meredith would love it! I can't believe Miss B is almost 2...crazy!! Looks like you guys had fun in Utah! We love Park City, too!

Autumn said...

Clicked on again, by accident, WHAT a baby???
How exciting!!
You and Amber pretty close too, yeah!!

Shannan said...

Heard about the baby and now see it on the blog!! Awesome congrats!!

Dan & Stacy said...

Looks like fun. Congrats on baby #3!!! It is kind of sad that we have been married the same amount of years and I only have one kid! :)

Jody and Jake Moore said...

Julie - I'm so sorry I didn't even get to say hello to you at church today. Congrats on the pregnancy! You looked wonderful as always. Looking forward to having you guys back in the 'hood!