Finding Joy in the Journey

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

18 Months Old

I can't believe my baby girl is 18 months old! Time flies by so fast. I remember how excited I was when she was born. She was so beautiful. All the nurses said she was such a pretty baby.

Check out those lips!
Here she is with her new Little Einstein Red Rocket ride-on toy.  I bought it for her "half" birthday.

I just took her in for her 18 month well check.  She weighs 21 pounds 8 ounces, and is 30 inches tall.  She is in the 10th percentile for both weight and height.  Last well check she was in the 5th percentile so she is catching up!  I love my little girl.


.

5 comments:

the bates motel said...

so true! i sometimes hate that fact that time really does go by too fast! i remember both being preg and sooo excited to have our little girls! maile is such a doll too :)! i bet it's fun to have her go to nursery now! k we leave for ca on fri so we'll have to hook up and play next week sometime!

Erin said...

she is so cute! I never saw baby baby pictures of her, what a doll. time flies doesn't it?

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

She is precious!

Busy B Preschool said...

Thanks guys:)

Suman Family said...

Happy 18 months! Maile is super cute! I love the flash back pic. She is so small and sweet. I'm glad we are seeing you guys more now. Ava and Maile will be buddies for sure, especially once they are in nursery together! It's been dreamy for me.