Finding Joy in the Journey

Monday, June 23, 2008

Sweet Little Guy

We love this little guy so much.  He's growing up so fast.  Here are some cute things he has said lately: 
The other morning when I asked him what he wanted to eat and he said, "Mommy, do you have any pancakes on hand?" 
During sacrament meeting, before he ate the bread, he said, "I love this bread.  This is Jesus' bread." 
This morning, while cuddling with JB, "Daddy, I love you, you're my best friend."

I love how he can express himself so well.  He has the sweetest, funniest, most outgoing personality. I can never stay mad at him because he always makes me laugh when he flashes his great big smile and sparkling blue eyes.
 

Here is a pic of CJ and Daddy about to paddle out at Sano.


6 comments:

Dan & Stacy said...

How cute! I cant wait till Carter can talk in sentences.

Unknown said...

that is the cutest little wetsuit! how fun. love all the cute things that kids say!

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

Curren looks like a superhero in that suit! I seriously think he is the coolest kid!

ashley said...

this is random to comment back the next day, but for some reason my comments on your blog don't link back to my blog- ashleymoffat.blogspot.com which is totally vain to even say, but just if you want...
and sorry for sounding like a total dork in this comment!

Erin said...

I love all the cute things kids say, they can really catch you by surprise.

Amber said...

Hey Julie I like to check out your blog but I'm going private. I didn't think it was fair to be one sided here so I need your email to send you an invite it you want to be able to view my blog. Leave a comment with your email and I'll delete it right away.