Finding Joy in the Journey

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Go Angels

We went to Mormon Night at Angels stadium Friday night with my parents and JB's parents.  We were up in the nose bleeds, but it was still a ton of fun with all of our friends and family there.


The view from our seats.
Trying cotton candy for the first time.  She LOVED it and wanted more.  Grandma Jaycie was not too happy about that.
CJ loved the fireworks, 
M was not so sure.
Then Tuesday night we went to the Angels game again.  This time we had seats right behind home plate.  It was amazing.  We went with JB's parents and had a great time.

This is how close we were.  It was so cool to see all of our favorite players.  This is Vladimir Guerrero up at bat.


This is when the Angels scored 2 points.  It was very exciting.  I never thought I would hear those  words coming out of my mouth.

The Angels won that night.  It was a great game.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

LOVE the Diamond Club seats! The reps at Dukes gives us tickets and now my hubby won't sit anywhere else! What a SNOB! HA! HA!
I was at Tuesdays game too, in the nose bleeds. My son sat 2 rows behind the dugout and got a game ball thrown to him! Kids are so lucky!!!!!
Hope to see ya at the beach soon!