Finding Joy in the Journey

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Riding a Bike!


This morning my wonderful husband let me sleep in. When I woke up I went outside, and to my surprise I saw CJ riding his bike up and down my parent's cul de sac in his "I love Mom" PJ's. I cracked up! He is only 3 1/2 and had never tried a two-wheeler, even with training wheels. JB said he got it right away.  He only needs a little push to get going, and can stop all by himself.  Way to go C-monster!
I love the striped PJ bottoms and skateboard pads and shoes.

8 comments:

Suman Family said...

that's totally rad. what a smart little boy!

Nikki said...

That is so amazing- I can't believe he can already ride a bike and that he's never even ridden one with training wheels before. 3 1/2? amazing.

Autumn said...

What a STUD!
Leaving tomorrow to camp for a week, pretty sure Amber is planning to come hang Friday, so come with her for a beach day and hopefully some fun surf!!
Water is 72 down there!

snlbarney said...

What a cutie! He and Ethan would tear it up:) We do need to get an SC girls get together! Erin is having a shower in SC, but I haven't heard the date yet... I will let you know if I hear!

Feather Fam. said...

Seriously? Seriously??!?!? That is crazy...skate ramps, bikes...CJ can do it all!

the bates motel said...

how cute! maybe he can teach carter! such a big boy! carter totally had those pj's and now savanna wears um!

Ash said...

That is AWESOME!!! Go CJ!

Go to the river next weekend!! I'll be there!!!

Dan & Stacy said...

That is really cool! Love the pj's and skate shoes!