Finding Joy in the Journey

Thursday, July 17, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

On Thursday I went to SYTYCD with my friends Racheal, Brennen, Camille, and Meredith.  We had fun watching them film three group dance numbers, and a musical number by Lady Ga Ga. (She actually ended up getting cut from the show because they ran out of time).  It was cool being behind the scenes and learning how much work goes into a one hour show.
We went to the Cheese  Cake Factory and shopping at the Grove during our lunch break.
While shopping at the grove we had a celebrity sighting.  We saw Victoria Beckham (Posh from the Spice girls).  She was walking down the street wearing 5 inch heals, big sunglasses, and a orange, white, and black dress.  She was holding her son's hand, who was riding on his heelys shoes.
During the live taping at 6:00 Rachael and I actually got on TV because we were standing in the front row.  Meredith got on TV because she was standing in the balcony next to Cat Deeley. There was also saw a shot of Brennan and Camille standing in the audience.

7 comments:

diana said...

FUN!!!

Ok... I had to comment. You are so gorgeous! Is it ok if I hate you just a little? :)

Autumn said...

So how do you go to all these shows? I don't watch this or American Idol, but I bet a live show would be fun! Do you get tickets or have to stand in line?
Call me next week, lets do beach! Surf was fun today and suppose to get bigger! Yeah!!

Annie + Joey said...

So fun Julie! We had the best time too. I love this show! On Monday we were right in front of the judges and they were so nice.

. said...

WOW! You do the funnest things...great to live so close to Hollywood! Can't wait to be closer someday. Love the Palm Spring pictures too...you B's are never ending fun times.

Suzanne said...

Hey Julie, I meant to send a "hello" months ago! Thanks for your comment on my blog awhile back.

I LOVE SYTYCD. I'm so jealous you went to a live show. What a great opportunity and a fun night out with the girls. It looks like your family is having great times as usual!!

Ash said...

Hey! I saw you when I was watching it! So fun!

The Dunns said...

I was watching I saw you guys! How fun!