Finding Joy in the Journey

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Skate Park

We had a fun Friday afternoon at the Volcom Skate Park. CJ rolled into the bowl for his first time and did not even fall. JB was not there to see it (he was meeting me there after work). I could not believe my eyes. No one told him to do it. He just walked over and went for it. I think he was trying to impress the big boys. After he dropped in he could not climb out, I began to worry because I was not sure how I was going to help him. Then all of a sudden I see a little 9-year-old boy pulling CJ out using his skateboard. It was very cute and I was relieved.

I think she is going to take after her brother. She was so content to just stand on Daddy's board and watch all the skaters.
Here's a little clip of CJ rolling in and doing a fakey rock.

2 comments:

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

That is awesome! Next time you go you should totally call us! Gav and I go there a lot! That would be fun!

Melly Mel said...

Oh my goodness.... you guys are amazing! What a cool thing CJ went into the bowl. I am impressed!