Finding Joy in the Journey

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Trip to the Magical Kingdom

We did a quick family trip to Disneyland and California Adventure last week before JB's pass expired. We had so much fun. We did everything with the kids.

It was so cute little C just started walking over to Tinker Bell by herself.
The girls.
M loves talking to the princesses. She is usually shy to everyone else, but it seems like she just knows them.

M dressed up like a princess so CJ wanted to dress up like a race car driver.
Going on the crazy car roller coaster at California Adventure.

The Carousal is always a favorite. I can't believe these are all of my kids.
Here's a funny clip of CJ on a little car roller coaster at the California park.


3 comments:

Rockwell5 said...

Love it! Emmy and I jut went today and I renewed!

Gretch said...

Hello, I am Autumn Barnes cousin, Gretchen! I saw that your favorite book was the book of Mormon, me too! Are you in her ward? My email is gretchmarklewis@hotmail.com

:) Thanks- Gretchen Lewis

Anonymous said...

hey love your new look in the blog and all the updates. I feel like I never see you guys. Cant wait for summer so we can hang!!