Finding Joy in the Journey

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Silly Girl

I can't believe that my sweet mellow baby is turning into a crazy toddler already! She loves to growl, climb on things, and color on her brothers homework!

How did she go from this sweet thing...
To this wild thing! It's amazing what a few months will do.
She found CJ's homework and pencil on the little table in his room and scribbled all over it. I did not even know that she knew how to color!
Her latest fetish: pacifiers?
This girl all of a sudden LOVES pacifiers. She wanted nothing to do with them as a little baby. M shoved one in her mouth the other day and she has not let it go since. She is getting a bunch of teeth in right now so I think it helps sooth. I will admit that I kind of like it. I call it her plug.

Here's a little video clip of her playing with it during lunch.
.

1 comment:

Rockwell5 said...

Awwww! I can't believe how fast she has grown! Wow!