Finding Joy in the Journey

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


I had a wonderful Mother's Day. It was a very beautiful, relaxing day hanging with the fam. Later in the afternoon we went to JB's parents and had a little BBQ. The hubby cooked.

I love being a mommy. I have such amazing examples of mothers all around me. I am fortunate to have both of my grandmothers, my helpful mother-in-law and of course my awesome mom. I am so thankful for all of their positive influences in my life.
JB got me this cute little table so we can eat outside. I love it!

4 comments:

Feather Fam. said...

Happy Mother's Day to one of my favorite MOMs!!!
Good job JB!

Rockwell5 said...

What a nice day!

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

I love your cute family!

...In regards to the post about Maile's first talk in church....isnt it it illegal for Johnny to take a picture in Sacrament meeting! ha ha...I think I'm going to do the same thing When dex and darla give talks.

the bates motel said...

you are such a cute mom! love your new outdoor table! i always want something like that :). we are coming to ca on the 26th till june 8th! we'll have to play for sure. i'll let you know when we'll be in hb.