Finding Joy in the Journey

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Dancing With The Stars

My sweet friend Briana got Dancing with the Stars tickets, she applied way before the season started. I was so lucky that she invited me. We had so much fun. It was cool to see all the celebrities up close and in person. We had great seats too. We were on the floor and only 5 rows back. We had such a great night.

We were all so sad to see Julianne go. She was our favorite.

Briana, Amber and I. Briana's sister came too. We all had a wonderful girls night out!

Briana won a shirt because of her dancing skills

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

Fun!! You're lucky you had such great seats! Tell Johnny I hope his lip gets better soon! I'm just glad he didn't do anything to his teeth...phew! Hopefully we'll see you tomorrow at the park...