Finding Joy in the Journey

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

We Will Miss You Nonnie

Our beloved Nonnie passed away tonight (Johnny's grandma). We will miss her so much. She was 98. Her husband passed on about 30 years ago, so I bet she is excited to see him, along with her brothers and sisters who have died. It will be an exciting reunion for her I'm sure.

CJ always had a special bond with Nonnie. He loved her so much. I was always afraid that he was going to knock her over with his big hugs.

Nonnie and Miss B.

Nonnie on Halloween.



Every time we would leave her house she would stand in the door way just like this and wave goodbye. Bye Nonnie, we will miss you!

2 comments:

Ash said...

The last picture is so perfect!!! I love it!! Very sweet!

Mama Bear said...

Sorry to hear she passed away. That's sad, but it's nice to know she lived such a great long life! I don't think very many people live into their 90's!