Finding Joy in the Journey

Friday, April 25, 2008

Swimming


Tonight we went over to the Baltzer's house and went swimming.  We had so much fun with our waterproof camera.  I think Miss B was a little shocked about going under water, but she never cried once.  Maybe she will be a little fish like her brother.
Miss B and Mommy under water.  We forgot her swimsuit, sorry M.  She had her pink Mermaid swim diaper on though.  She still looked beautiful.
CJ said to me.  Mommy take a picture, so I did, and this picture is so cute of CJ, Amber, and Saxon.
Here is Daddy with his little girl having pizza.  She was so hungry that night, she probably ate about three slices!

3 comments:

Mama Bear said...

How fun to have an underwater camera! I'm impressed that Maile didn't mind going underwater. Meredith is 2 and I don't know if she would be very happy about that! I need to get her into swim lessons!! Tell johnny he did good with the phantom tickets...nice! Tell him to give Robert a call and give him some pointers!! :)

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

I wish wish wish wish wish that Chris and I were there hangin out with you guys that night. It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love Curren's little face! He looks like he knows a lot of what is going on around him. Love it!!

Dan & Stacy said...

Cute pictures! I really like the first one of the family under water!