Finding Joy in the Journey

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Fun in HB

We've been having so much fun in HB this past week.

Here we are at park day with all of our friends on the swings.

Miss B and Meredith swinging.

Out to lunch with all our buddies. CJ loves all of his friends. They all had so much fun running around together.

All the girls with their girls.

My friend Rachael and I went to HB Top Nails and got pedicures.  I love this place!

Miss B and CJ at the beach.

Moms and babies at 9th street.

There were so many lady bugs at the beach that day. CJ loved watching them crawl all over him.

It was super low tide that day at the beach, so there was a nice little pool of water for the kids to splash around in.

Even my good friend Jackie was visiting from Hawaii.

4 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Such cute pictures...I really need to get some of these from you! I think you might have some of M from the beach, too?? It's been so nice having you around HB lately, we can't wait for your house to be finished...FINALLY!!

Shannan said...

Oh HB summer fun is beginning!! All you mom's look so cute!

Autumn said...

WHERE IS THE PINKBERRY PICTURE? HA! HA!
FUN HANGING W/ YA!
LAYNE AND CURREN WILL HAVE TO PLAY SOON!

Melly Mel said...

How fun! I would love to go up to HB with you guys sometime. I love that beach. What are you guys doing on Saturday?