Finding Joy in the Journey

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Seal Beach Car Show

Today we drove up to Seal Beach because I bought a double jogger off Craig's List from a fireman there.  It was a fun day because there was a huge car show going on, only a block from the station, on main street.

Here is a Big Daddy Roth car.  He actually became Mormon later on in his life.  
CJ and M hanging out in their new stroller listening to the rock-a-billy band.
We went for a walk on the Seal Beach pier.  We could see Long Beach so clear today.  The weather was perfect.


1950's woody.

2 comments:

snlbarney said...

I love CJ's sunglasses:) And M has such great hair for a frontal pony:) Too cute! Glad you are enjoying the sun - we are beginning our heatwave summer here in Redlands - yucky!

Dan & Stacy said...

Jules, I am for sure going to try Sprinkles when I go to Cali. I was going to go in June and now I'm not! :( I hope to be down sometime before the end of the year. I'll let you know. That would be a lot of fun to all get together!