Finding Joy in the Journey

Friday, April 18, 2008

Phantom of the Opera

Johnny surprised me tonight and took me to see The Phantom of the Opera. I've always wanted to see it since I was a little girl.  He took me to the Crab Cooker for dinner, then we went shopping at south coast plaza.  I had NO idea what he was up to.  I was excited when we started walking towards the Performing arts Center, but I still had no clue what we were going to see.  When I saw the sign for Phantom I was so excited!  Then it got even better because our seats were amazing.  We were in the THIRD row.  I could see the detail of the phantom's face.  





7 comments:

the bates motel said...

what a fun date night! way to go johnny! i would love to see that play. cute beach chair pics too! we are sooo excited to come back to the beach next mo!

. said...

LOVE the hat. What a fun date. Great surprise!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That is such a fun date! Way to go Johnny. By the way those beach pictures are the cutest things I have ever seen!

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

Sooooo excited for you! I have always wanted to see that one as well. I was surprised that Chris didn't hate the movie version....maybe he will like the stage version? Johnny can talk him in to it!

hee hee

Feather Fam. said...

JB...you are the best! Isn't Phantom the greatest...I just saw it a few weeks ago!

Busy B Preschool said...

We love phantom it is so worth the time and money. If you haven't seen it you really need to.